- EXCLUSIVE INVITATION -
Time (HST): Location:
8:30 a.m. Kahala Mall (East Oahu owners) by Long's
8:45 a.m. Bishop Museum (Honolulu-West Oahu owners) by entrance
9:00 a.m. Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden (Windward owners)
Destination: The Scouting the Route (6/24) will select a route will include some of the following:
• Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden
• Pookela Street
• Kea'ahala Spring
• Haiku Plantations Drive
• Valley of the Temples
• Ahuimanu: Ahumanu Road
• Kahaluu: Ahaolelo - Maple - Ahilama - Pulama
• Waiahole: Waiahole Valley Road
• Kaaawa: Kaaawa Valley Road
• Kahuku Shrimp Trucks
• Turtle Bay Resort: breakfast/lunch
• Pupukea Road
• Haleiwa Town
• Hwy 930 - Kauonahua Road
• Kunia Road
Breakfast/Lunch: Turtle Bay Resort: The Scouting the Route crew will determine the location from the following:
• Lei Lei's Bar and Grill - breakfast till 10:30 am, lunch after 10:30 am
• Kula Grill - closes at 10:00 am
• Roy's Beach House - opens at 11:00 am
• The Point Sunset & Pool Bar - opens at 11:00 am
If you have a preference or opinion, please email me.
Parking: We have made special arrangements to self-park in the reserved valet area closest to the hotel on the right side just before the lobby. Parking is $10 + tip.
Deadlines: Sunday, July 8th last day to register.
If you have any questions, or you would like to register, or you need to cancel your registration, please contact Milton Kawasaki at: FCA.SW.Hawaii@gmail.com.