New Ferrari Colors
By: Dave Steven
If you haven?t been shopping for a new Ferrari lately you probably haven?t seen the beautiful leather attache case dealers use to assist buyers making that difficult final color decision on a 456 or 355 made to order.
It contains actual sheetmetal plates (approximately 8?x10?) painted with real paint and has a little cutout where a stitched and stuffed leather biscuit pops through to show how the leather compliments the exterior color. It also has carpet samples (not removable).
I had a chance to play with a kit a few weeks ago and here are the new choices:
- Nero (Black) 1240
- Nero Carbonio (Met. Black) 901/C
- Canna De Fucile (Grey) 703/C
- Argento Nurburgring (Silver) 101/C
- Bianco Avus (White) 100
- Azzurro Hyperion (Met. Blue) 517/C (Lightest)
- Azzurro Monaco (Met. Blue) 515/C
- Blu Sebring (Met. Blue) 503/C
- Blu Swaters (Met. Blue) 513/C
- Blu Le Mans (Met. Blue) 516/C (Darkest)
- Verde Mugello (Met. Green) FQ95-3674 (Lightest)
- Verde Silverstone (Met. Green) FQ95-3673 (Darkest)
- Verde Inglese (British Racing Green) 606
- Rosso Monza (Met. Red - Wine) 311/C
- Rosso Barchetta (Dark Red) 312
- Rosso Corsa (Bright Red) 300
- Giallo Modena (Yellow) 102
The leather colors were not labeled so here are some descriptive terms:
Black, Grey, Light Grey, Off White, Creme, Beige, Tobacco, Brown, Navy Blue, Blue, Green, Red
Sorry, no notes on the carpet samples.
Anyway it sure makes one lust for something beyond red/tan!